There have been rumors floating around for a while now that Apple is about to introduce the iPad Air 3, which looks to be similar to the iPad Pro but in the traditional iPad size. For example, here is a recent article by Mark Gurman of 9to5Mac predicting that the iPad Air 3, along with a new iPhone 5se, will be announced on Tuesday, March 15 and will go on sale on Friday, March 18. If you are in the market for a new iPad but you think that the iPad Pro is just too big for you, it probably makes sense to wait a few weeks before you buy your next iPad. And now, the news of note from the past week:
- South Carolina attorney Justin Kahn reminds us that when you put your iPad Pro in airplane mode, you cannot use an Apple Pencil with it until you turn on Bluetooth.
- California attorney David Sparks reviews the Staad Attaché bag from Waterfield.
- Serenity Caldwell of iMore has tips for drawing with an Apple Pencil.
- If you have some areas of your home where Wi-Fi isn't as strong, you are not alone. Even the leader of the free world has to deal with Wi-Fi dead spots in the White House, as reported by Allie Malloy of CNN.
- Watch expert Jack Forster wrote an interesting article for Hodinkee about the impressive design of the Apple Watch.
- Abdel Ibrahim of WatchAware explains why the Apple Watch protects your privacy more than other fitness trackers.
- And finally, skier Nicolas Vulgnier found a cool way to make a 360º movie of intense skiing. He put his iPhone 6 on a contraption at the end of a string and spun it around him while he went down the slope. The resulting video is pretty cool: