Today at 10am Pacific / 1pm Eastern, Apple will introduce the 2012 version of the iPhone at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater in San Francisco. Because of the "5" in the shadow of the picture on the invitation, I presume that this new model will be called the iPhone 5, but we'll find out in a few hours.
- Macworld. Jason Snell and Dan Moren are perhaps the best live-bloggers in the world for Apple announcements.
- GDGT. Ryan Block has a great track record of providing excellent live coverage of events.
- The Verge. Joshua Topolsky will handle the live blog for The Verge, a relatively new website that has quickly became one of the very best sources of tech news.
- Engadget. I believe that Tim Stevens is covering the event.
- Ars Technica. Jacqui Cheng will be posting live updates.
Apple usually posts a video of the event later on in the day, so you should be able to watch it on Wednesday night. I look forward to finding out what Apple has to announce, and I'm sure I'll be posting my thoughts on Thursday.